Corporate tours are ready and waiting for your next company outing or function!
Corporate Tour Details
- Whether you're team building, meeting and learning your team or just helping them blow off steam at a conference we can help!
- Corporate tours are customizable! Let us know your needs or wants!
- Corporate tours are a minimum of 2 hours but can easily last longer.
- Outside entertainment is also available.
- Party minimum is 6, maximum is 15.
Pricing and tour size
- Pricing for a corporate tour starts at $369
- We currently have space for 15 people on the bike for any tour.
- Stops depend on activities wanted
- Click here to see a list of our preferred partners
See what everyone is saying
I loved it! The togetherness and the excitement of the bike were wonderful!
Really great time! So much fun on the bike we didn't even need to drink to have a good time!
Good time for all! Our pedal bike tour was an absolute blast!
The pedal bike tour was incredible, offering great views and a unique way to enjoy the city.
The pedal assist motor really helped us on the hills! Such an amazing time!
Frequently asked questions
No. We are not allowed to drink on the bike per city ordinance, but you may enjoy non-alcoholic drinks and food on the bike and there are plenty of watering holes on all the routes. We provide some regular water and there is no glass allowed on the bike.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early. The tours don’t all start or end from the same place but each starting point has ample public parking. We suggest you carpool as much as possible to eliminate some costs. To see where the starting point is for your specific tour, click here.
We do not offer refunds for any reason. We are happy to reschedule and if there is serious weather the rider may reschedule or cancel a tour at any time at their discretion. If you feel you have extenuating circumstances, please contact us 72 hours prior to your tour.
We ride rain or shine! If there comes a thunderstorm that’s just so bad it keeps us from riding, we will reschedule! However, often a few extra minutes inside the pub is just what we need to let the rain pass. The bike is covered, and we are waterproof!