Get your meet and greet on, public tours are open to all! Several fun stops are available, just ask your driver about them!
Public Tour Details
- All tours need a minimum of 6 people to start. If minimum is not reached, notices will be sent 48 hours prior to tour.
- Can bring a date or friend or come alone; judgement free zone!
- All tours will be less than 2 hours.
- Don't forget the music!
Pricing and tour size
- Pricing starts at $30/person and does not include drinks or food. Call ahead if you want it included.
- Suds, Suds, Suds! Choose our Suds and Pubs tour for the best in the craft!
- See it all with our Around the World('s fair park) Tour.
- Do a slow steady cruise on the Market Street Blues tour.
See what everyone is saying
I loved it! The togetherness and the excitement of the bike were wonderful!
Really great time! So much fun on the bike we didn't even need to drink to have a good time!
Good time for all! Our pedal bike tour was an absolute blast!
The pedal bike tour was incredible, offering great views and a unique way to enjoy the city.
The pedal assist motor really helped us on the hills! Such an amazing time!
Frequently asked questions
No. We are not allowed to drink on the bike per city ordinance, but you may enjoy non-alcoholic drinks and food on the bike and there are plenty of watering holes on all the routes. We provide some regular water and there is no glass allowed on the bike.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early. The tours don’t all start or end from the same place but each starting point has ample public parking. We suggest you carpool as much as possible to eliminate some costs. To see where the starting point is for your specific tour, click here.
We do not offer refunds for any reason. We are happy to reschedule and if there is serious weather the rider may reschedule or cancel a tour at any time at their discretion. If you feel you have extenuating circumstances, please contact us 72 hours prior to your tour.
We ride rain or shine! If there comes a thunderstorm that’s just so bad it keeps us from riding, we will reschedule! However, often a few extra minutes inside the pub is just what we need to let the rain pass. The bike is covered, and we are waterproof!